themourningnewsthemourningnews

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

!/Never Forget\!(Halo 3 Remix) !/Never Forget\!(Halo 3 Remix)

Epic Pants Rape

Opening invokes emotion. Transition to dance is smooth. Makes me think Basshunter only less sell-out-ish. Never loses its groove. I honestly don't know how I can help you improve on this. It deserves its spot among the best!

DV-Midnight Ride DV-Midnight Ride

Heart It!

It's pepped up and club-worthy, but also chill. Couldn't ask for more!

Yeah Yeah (oooh!) Yeah Yeah (oooh!)

Hell of a catcher!

It's way catchy but it feels really empty for the first two minutes. There's gotta be somethin under that lead. It really has the potential to be something awesome! when the low pad comes in at 3:30 I really liked the way that grooved. Throw some more low stuff in there to support that lead! It's a good song, fill that sound out and I'll gladly rate ten!

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

True Music

This is truly awesome. The instrumentation and chords line up in such a perfect way. Koji Kondo's originals were definitely a tall order to try to improve upon but you've done it! I really loved the way you incorporated so many songs into zelda's lullaby. This emotions I felt listening to this can't even properly be put to words. This is timeless musical literature at its finest!

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

shitchyeah son!!

I give you a ten cuz i got my shits and giggles off this awesome shit.

satan is a friend of mine satan is a friend of mine

oh... em... geebeegees...

This is so fucking deliciously wrong.

Stalagmite responds:

why thank you sir! :D heheheheh! lets burn together :D

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

Holy sailor song batman!

Oh my gosh... In every way... This is sexy perfection. I only wish it was longer...

Stalagmite responds:

haha! why thank you bart-dude! :D you are totally awesome! :D

HQRSE - Frantic!!! HQRSE - Frantic!!!

sexy sex

This is freakin sweet. Like incredible. But if you're gonna have that long of an intro give it some more dimension. This isn't a trance song, so make sure you're tweaking minds right from the get-go. Intro is the only thing i'd even touch on this. Seriously it's AWESOME.

Shadows on the Lake Shadows on the Lake

Branch Out!!!

It's a good loop. Now make it a song. While writing this review, the song started over and I didn't notice. Breaks in repetition are good. Shock me, don't just hypnotize me. This loop could have a lot more done with it. Vary that drum beat. And change the background up a lot more than you do.

Raisin Hell in California Raisin Hell in California

Incomplete

It is a good start. But there is NO BASS. It sounds hollow. Like it could be a great song, but there needs to be something supporting your harmonies (like a synth bass!). Low synth guitar is not bass! It needs bass! Also the drum beat is monotonous. Try fill passages and beat variations.